Friday, April 17, 2009

Nicole and Matias, San Francisco Engagement Shoot

Last week Carla and I went to San Francisco to meet up with Nicole and Matias for their engagement shoot. I don't even know where to begin with this post. All I can say is that it was a blast from the beginning to end. Nicole and Matias were so much fun to hang out with and were so easy to photograph. I felt like I was hanging out with long time friends taking us on a tour of the city.


Apparent disregard for the rules!!

AHHH, a train is coming!! or was is going??



The golden gate bridge
The light in their home was awesome.



I really loved the light in California


I'm so pumped that their wedding is only a few weeks away. I know its gonna be a blast.

5 comments:

nicole and matias said...

awesome! we love them!!! we canNOT wait to see you guys in 2 weeks exactly! we are so lucky to have you! :D

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

WOW, these are such amazing pictures. They are all so beautiful, but my favorite is the last one! I love it!

Robin Dini Photography said...

ooooh...the 2nd and 4th ones....VERY nice!

E. Broderick Photography said...

Mike--there were so many great shots here I had to grab a sticky note to jot down my favorites. #2, #4 and #7!! Sweet! And #8, #13 and #16. Awesome. What a good-looking and stylin' couple. Great locations, great light, great photograhper. =)