Saturday, August 2, 2008

iphone meets pavement

Well,well,well......
At least I had this thing for a week before I managed to break it. For all those iPhone users out there I HIGHLY recommend the "armour titanium" covering for the phone. I went cheap and had the "soft rubber skin" if you will, and lets just say that it work out great. It was a 2 foot fall from getting out the car which sent my Friday night into a downward spiral. I saw this thing in slow motion leave my hands and slowly float toward the ground, striking the corner of the phone perfectly. And all I did was just laugh out loud, but really crying on the inside.

So as I reached down and flipped over the phone, I discovered a small note was left on the screen for me.......
But I got to give it Apple, the phone still works fine touch screen and all, except for the few shards of glass that get impaled into my ear when answering the phone
: (

4 comments:

STEVE DePINO said...

oh man!!! so sad to see :(
I know the feeling well I had a similar situation with my g9.
I totally busted it when I just out of a car to quick, and I only had it for a few weeks.

Unknown said...

OHHH!!! Thats KILLS me to see that. Did that message really show up--I have to hand it to Apple then...maybe i'll start throwing my other Apple products around to see what appears?

carla ten eyck said...

you clumsy, clumsy boys....!

Robin Dini Photography said...

you are a freakin' riot. love the narrative :) sorry man. well, perfect excuse to get the new one.